24 May 2007

Caffe Italiano

I'm hoping for the best. I have an "interview" this afternoon with Caffe Italiano. The couple whom run this little coffee kiosk business are super nice. (Cristina and Sebastian)

We met in February at the wedding expo and we really hit it off after I casually invited myself to work for them. Well, they called me back only a couple of weeks ago... and well, looks like I'm in. I'm going to begin working with one of their mopeds at a rock festival in the far northeast part of Skåne (quite a train ride or drive away). The festival lasts for 4 days! Go to Sweden Rock for more info about the concert. I'm quite certain I'm in, but can't help but feel nervous. I guess I'm going to be nervous about my swedish for quite some time. But the cool thing is that Cristina is from Italy and is learning Swedish herself! So, she and Sebastian quite understand the learning process. I guess my coffee history has truly sparked their attention. Can't argue with that!

What's I think even more crazy, or ironic, is that my brazilian classmate, Eduardo, and his girlfriend are going to be at the same festival working the beer tent! I just about flipped. Here, I thought I'd be totally alone... and well, still might be, but that's rockin' I may actually see a face I already know! Way awesome.

Anywho, gotta fly, don't want to be late or anything. Hejdå!

No comments:

Post a Comment