02 February 2013

Sock Madness preparations

So, it's Februaury.  I should say, "Whoo hoo, skip to my loo!  It's Feruary!  Time for signups baby!!"

Yeah, that's better.

Soon, requirements list, and well, March will be here all too quickly this year, and the Madness will begin, officially.  More on that as the stages come and go, with pics of my finished socks, hopefully.

And to test that out since it has been so terribly long since I last posted... Here's a newly completed pair from a January Mystery KAL with Rachel Coopey.
Echeveria.



Now to lick this flu,
Cruise on knits in progress,
Stock up the pantry and the freezer with some good eats and snacks,
Get my bin of sock yarns at the ready along with all needles, stitch markers, etc.
And maybe try to finish the wood flooring in the foyer and 2 bedrooms. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment