16 January 2007

Hello 2007

Mood: Pretty Good

Well, cheers to the new year of 2007 to everybody. I hope that January is starting off well for all of you. Mine is gonna fly, I just know it. With full days of Swedish, studying said Swedish, and then wedding planning of all sorts for a great and fun party in Chicago suburbs in August, I just know that 2007 will be a fun a super busy year, gone in an "ögonblick." (That means an eye blink.)

I also look forward to keeping y'all posted a little more frequently, whether it's the "un" winter weather, the wedding planning/meltdowns, or the Swedish progress reports. I want to send a big thanks to everybody back at home. I had such a wonderful time driving in Jay's VW Deisel Golf to meet up with so many bunches of folks, happenings, and tea parties! Those were so much fun. Ted's New Year's Eve Eve party was super fun as well... I loved the jam session. I'm wondering about coordinating those boys, instruments and Otto in the mix to have a little fun at our wedding shin dig. Teddy, what'd'ya think?

Anywho, I've just begun the craft of making my own paper. I must admit to a wonderful first try. I started with a load of newspaper and I think I made a very successful 4 sheets of paper, varying in thickness of course, but marvelous light grey with specks in there. Oh, I'm unbelievably excited to keep that up for my crafting efforts.

1 comment:

  1. Making good musical vibes for your wedding? That would be super cool. We never know where the boys are at any given time, but lets talk about that possibility. It was fantastic having you and Doug in town for the holidays. Your paper project sounds like fun. Have you thought about shredding old cotton clothes and adding it to the pulp? I'd like to try that.

    ReplyDelete