06 July 2007

More work!

It's funny to me. When we are working full time and all the time, we need a break, a vacation... but when we don't work full time, we fell lucky to have a few days or hours to be working... it's a strange feeling, isn't it?

I have very limited time this morning to chat or story tell, sorry folks. But I need to send a special "Thank You" out to Sarah, Becki and my parents for helping out with all our wedding planning details. It truly allows me to chill out a bit and really be able to take on the jobs that have just come to my calling. Caffe Italiano wants me back, heheh eh, I don't blame them!

I'm off to meet with Lena in Malmö! Then take a train out to Kristianstad for 9 days of town festivalage. Back for about 2.5 days then off to Karlshamn for 4 days, then back for the same sort of 2.5 days, and then way up north to Uddevalla (north of Gothenburg) for another 4 days. I'm so thrilled to be helping them out and feel needed too. Look for new posts from me, but only every so often. I hope to take loads of pics and share what I see about these new cities around Sweden.

I must head out. I'm all out of time. I hope y'all had a lovely Independence Day as mine was spent doing nothing in particular... watermelons just aren't the same here... but I have cooked a couple dynamite dishes using my new grill pan! Makes it taste so much better! Chicken breast stuffed with goat cheese and mushrooms, or a delicious asian flared ox filet mingion with wasabi mashed potatoes. Oh, we've been tasting some really good things!

Ta ta folks, See you in 10 days!

2 comments:

  1. Sweden in July must be absolutely beautiful, so enjoy all your travels! And do take lots of photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that's a lot of work. Have fun, and take a picture of your personal bests. Take care.

    ReplyDelete