02 July 2007

Our babies



We're parents! Of a beautiful little garden. We have a fluffly lookin' lavender bush, a huge and tall olive tomato plant, yellow chili peppars, and purple peppers!

Check our our new little prides and joys. They've grown since I took these pictures, but aren't they beautiful? I'm so thrilled to be working with these plants. We've started to plan a layout with the bikes, the couch, and about 10 more plants for next year... and starting the seeds ourselves in March or something. Crazy, but amazingly enriching. I love it. They will have to undergo more care from other hands throughout July and then the end of August when we're traveling, so we'll just see how they fare, but I'm keeping my hopes up real high for some yummy produce potential, even if it's all of one little side salad for the both of us! heh heh.

I've done it. I've bought a stove top coffee maker. Here is the new little beauty, alongside 1 of 2 new cutie mugs to drink the lovely coffee. I really enjoyed the geo-floral design that wraps around the mug without a break in the design. Really cool and pretty. I think they do make my coffee taste better. And the coffee and maker cost about what 3 coffees do out in the cafe world. Um, how could I not??!? And now I can offer guests coffee and tea!

1 comment:

  1. WoooHooo coffeeeee! I just bought another pound of flavored coffees from GJ. Irish Creme and Toasted Almond Creme (which fills the entire place of rich nutty/almond scents). So now I look forward to my morning coffee even more!

    I like your produce! That purple pepper is simply magical! Speaking of magic, I'm going to a super cool magic show tomorrow night. The magic cabaret at the biogragh theatre in Chicago. Off subject, you know me, I tend to wander off sometimes.

    I'll get going now. Ciao.

    ReplyDelete