20 July 2006

Computer Letdown; Pirate Ship Postponed

Mood: was good, now crushed
Music: was www.putumayo.com - iTunes radio, now nothing

I wrote this big long blog with loads of pictures in it when my computer crashed. I was running a spell check for any crazy typo-s since my spelling isn't what it used to be and it just quit on me. I'm sorry folks. I'll try again later, or tomorrow, I just can't sit through a whole nother hour or more re-writing it. Enthusiasm is gone too. But, I just need a break. I'll return and tell you about the pirate ships we got to visit, take photos of, tour, and ride. Just not right now.

I'm off to work on some stationary designs, maybe our 3-D mural designs... don't know, maybe some reading from this great pile I have going, we'll see. Story time will have to be later though.

My heart goes out to the folks at Chicago Coffee Roastery though. I feel for you in Chicago's heat wave this week. I wish I could send you some ice or popsicles or something! As Sandy would always remind me, drink plenty of water. Good luck guys! Stay as cool as you can!

1 comment:

  1. I know how you feel with loosing data and work. I guess it's happened enough times where I now copy my email text before I send them...and other work...like my website editing. Currently I am editing my whole site. I'm infusing it with as many keywords as I can, so that I get much more visibility.

    ReplyDelete