15 March 2013

Finished Round 1 and wait.

I did complete the first pair when I said I would! Yay! Here's a pic of these long beauties. They are lovely and hope they fit well. Ginger? These are scrumptious! But seriously, if they are too long or whatever, I can mend them to fit. But I think they will be a smashing success!

Now, I will continue working on a couple pairs of mystery sock knit-a-longs, yes 2 pairs, and another kal with a friend designer. Not to mention a shawl or 2. So, those pics will come soon in the Waiting Game, since there's still a whole week before the first round ends. Then they might take another week to sort out our teams! Well, then, the race begins.

Without further ado, Sockdolager Socks, Pair 1, for Ginger.
I am so thrilled I have a few feet to knit for this year! Yay yay! Thanks feet!

No comments:

Post a Comment