12 March 2013

Round 1 progress

Sockdolager, designed by Adrianne Fong. A fantastic, stretchy, lacy, ribbyish design.

  • A super comfy elastic caston, the german twisted cast on.
  • A brand new heel for me, the fleegle heel, made entirely without a usual heel flap but still worked in the round with a gusset to accomodate the heel, of course!
  • We were encouraged to choose a busy striping or wild hand-painted yarn.


I was deciding between this brown tone stripe and a turquoise yarn. I chose by which was softer! I think these will indeed be more soft and comfy.

I enjoy this yarn so much, bamboo, supwerwash wool and nylon. Stripey.  And I am constantly thinking of yummy drinks!  Coffee with cream, cafe latte, mocha, hot chocolate, strawberry something, crushed mints... :). Good fun.

I hope to finish today.
So, more pics to come.


No comments:

Post a Comment