22 March 2013

Oh the excitement...

Sheesh, I just knew within 24 hiurs of the 'within 48 hours' was too soon, but did I sleep well?
No.
Way to nervous and excited.

These are the team names:
Team Yarnslayer - my team!
Team What!
Team Mission Accomplished
Team Mighty Minnows
Team Inconceivable
Team Sockeroo
Team Twinkletoes

So, I'm just gonna keep going with other socks on other needles in the mean time. And paint another last coat of paint in our first nearly finished bedroom, whoo hoo!

Here's my pic for my icon in ravelry, a little yarnslaying, from my perspective. A lot seem to know of a dearly departed pet who is infamous in yarnslaying. Hmm, not really my story.

Following the orange sacrifice, are my choices for this 2-color project. I'm leaning towards the light blue and red wine. Toodles!



No comments:

Post a Comment