06 March 2013

Round 1 Specs are out!

Just about 24 hours ago, we gor our specs for the first pattern.

They say they will release thepattern within 48 hrs.... 1/2 way done and no pattern!!

This first pattern acts as a qualifying round to compete on a team. After yhis one, they willput us into teams too. If we only complete one sock, or essentialy half of both. Then we can get the patterns, but competition stops there.

I am beside myself.
Since it's the first round, we actually get 2 weeks to complete it, after that, it's a race. I remember the second round ended up around 2 weeks too though.

This first pattern is for self-striping or wild handpainted yarns. I have both, and have no idea what to choose! Perhaps the patterns will help me decide ;)

Here's a pic of my top 4. The two on the left are stripey and the two on the right are handpaints.
Feel free to vote!  1,2,3 or 4!

No comments:

Post a Comment