16 April 2013

Between competition

Socks between the socks? Sounds great to me! Lol
Here's a pair that sorta revolves around my bro and sister in law, because they provided 2 of the 3 yarns (the orange and the super dark green) and then I used the white in some sweet uke socks for Charles. So, these are all leftovers too, but they just sang together in this pattern, so, here we are!

Pattern is called Traditional Stitch Motifs Estonia, my title? Orange Wheel Slices.

I'm also working on the first sanding in the studio room, a shawl, and a beaded stole. So, plenty to alternate on while I wait for the next Madness pair. I have a strong feeling the next pair will be optional, there is one round of "breather" in the competition, and I have a feeling it'll be one of them with buttons... But will it have the zippers? The optional round is just that. Optional. One can knit it or not, there will be a designated window for completion, and noone will be eliminated.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment