08 April 2013

Pair #7

Here are pair #7 for this year. A fast thick, comfy, cottony, cabled and ribbed cute and relaxed pair... Mistake Braid Socks, by my friend, Tanja Fleischer. I have now completed all 3 of her sock patterns as she is a great new designer. She is one of my personal cheerleaders out in Ravelry and I cherish knowing her. Charles' uke socks are also her design.

Mistake Braid Socks: princess sole, unique gusset shaping, toe-up, worsted weight yarn, cables and ribbing.

Also, a progress shot of round 3.
Greenhouse Socks. Using Dream in Color Smooshy in Chinatown Apple, a gorgeous colorway.
My own yarnslayer watching over the delectible cake along with a lovely mix of green and black tea in one of Grandma's cups.

Although I'm quite tired from removing an old washing machine from our home yesterday, maxing out my muscles ina way I don't believe I have ever felt before, I think it a great morning. Muscle fatigue and all. Must keep knitting! What's also awesome, is we got rid of the 2 full size fridge and freezer units yesterday too! Oh my the open spaces!





No comments:

Post a Comment