23 May 2006

Fantastic Birthday Dinner!

A super special thanks to Ted for organizing a really wonderful mediterranean birthday dinner for his lady Sarah, Jay, and I. I thought it was super tasty, awesome company of the immediate family, and a fun leisure time. Thanks to my Grandma for the dolmades and the baklava, well done! Thanks to David for the hummus and babaganoush, excellent work. And Ted, for those little fritter dudes, what are they called? They were real tasty! Mom, oh man, savory meatballs, fresh tzatziki, and that fresh parsley loaded salad of sorts (I forget the name of that one too), great work; along with a totally rich and humongo triple decker cake with delectible strawberries and a delicious chocolate frosting! Thanks so much. Not to forget Ted's home-brew, a few olives and goat feta cheese, olive oil, root beers, and fresh roasted coffee. I swear, I had an awesome time and my thanks go out to my whole family for pulling that together. Thanks so much!

I love dinners like that, because I then get to rave and rave about them and make everybody around me drool with envy and then I get to say, "Ha Ha! You didn't get any!" ^_^ I don't know about the other 2 birthday celebrators, but I can't rave enough about it. okay okay, I will let it rest. I do have a coffee burlap art collage to tend to. It's going okay, but it's capturing what I wanted... pretty burlap, gathered together in a cutie collage, in one place, from all over the world. ta ta!

1 comment:

  1. hey lore--

    as one of the other birthday celebrants, i must concur that the dinner was mighty yummy.

    a couple addendums...ted actually made the baba ganouj...and them fritters are called falafel...mom's salad is called tabouleh. all yummy stuff yeah!

    i'm glad you enjoyed it. we're still eating the left overs! woohoo!

    ReplyDelete