28 May 2006

Packing Endeavors

Music: Acid Jazz, Beatles, Femi Kuti, random tunes...
Mood: Mellow, black tea awake, nerves brewing.

Finally I am embarking on the task of packing. I've spent the last several days meeting with brothers, and ladies of the family (awesome to see ya Auntie Martha!) and friends (eat your hearts out Check Please folks because I actually dined with the legendary Chely!). What wonderful times, kinda got almost weepy at those departures. I'm still getting butterflies from the goodbyes with my bros. and my sisters. (that's still a novel title for me!) Now, after a deluxe breakfast with the folks and some great church-going company as well, I'm finally on to more of this necessary packing thing. My home is truly in a disarray, but it is an organized chaos... oh wait, is there such a thing?

I've been to see some new movies too: Mission Impossible 3, Da Vinci Code, and X-men 3. All aweright, but I think of the 3 films, I'd say Da Vinci was the most entertaining especially because I got to go with my sweet boss lady, Sandy and some good friends Jeff and Lena. X-men next because I really like superhero stories, if they're done well, and this was fair enough for the continued series. MI3 last and least... just didn't like the filming style or the story layout. Good times, thanks to Jay for those, especially the X-Men 3 midnight show. I'm glad we went. Sadly no popcorn due to those wretchedly long concession lines... must have been at least 2600 people there for that midnight opening. That's always a good energy crowd to watch new movies in.

Well, hey, I'm not gonna keep on blabin' for now, I gotta keep moving, I'm sure you understand. Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment