18 May 2006

My my,
what whirls through a head when we near a big move; at least I am. I don't know, I'm just excited for this. My excitement is up and I'm feeling like I'm just killing time. I feel almost caught up as I think I need to be for my move. Sorting and packing stuff. *sigh* I'm definately growing in nervousness too; tasting the reality of all this. I'm optimistic; not just because I need to be, but because I really am. Unless I have something really profound before I go, I doubt I'll post before I depart on May 30. The thing is, I'm still defining how I want to go with this here blog... sometimes, I think I'll venture a little philosophy, sometimes I'll rant, and sometimes I'll be vague, heads up, I can't really forecast what'll evolve from this whole online journal thing.

So, yeah, I'll post again soon. Ta ta, and thanks-a-gazillion for all the support I've received. I feel really warm and loved from you all. (you know who you are!)

1 comment:

  1. You're so ambiguous there Heidi, I'm just doin' my thrusday night CSI night thing with some good friends and making a kick ass dinner. David and Becki came out and we made sushi. It was so rockin' and a great meal and a great time. So SOOORRRY for not posting! sheesh. You know I don't know how NOT to be myself. So, you get what you get there little girl. But know that I already agree with you . ^_^

    Don't you worry. I'm sure that I'll settle into this thing the more I type in here anyways. Thanks for the kick in the butt though. Toodles.

    ReplyDelete