07 May 2006

Hello to my beloved family and friends.

The time is growing nearer that I may be embarking on a new journey, in life, in country, in language, and in relationships. Sweden is the current home of my boyfriend, Doug, and soon, me. I'm a little scared of the complexity that will really bring to my life, however, I know in my heart that if I don't, I will regret not having tried to make our relationship work on another dimension than the sporadic vacation and long-distance phone calls.

I'm keeping this post short and sweet, as an introduction to the online journal I display before you. It's going to be tough to keep in touch with each and every one of you; so, you may come here to see what my latest news is. Whether we've taken a long cycling journey north in Sweden, or west to Denmark. I'll keep you posted on this waterlilies show we're scheduled to see in July with Doug's family. Also of my job hunting, and learning Swedish. I look forward to your comments and questions as well; whether through blogger or through my email. That's what 2 way conversation is all about!

Remember, I love you. If you're having troubles getting used to my move, know that I love Doug too, and that you can always email me and ask more to understand. Peace.

2 comments:

  1. Ah, I see how this will really work, I have become a slave to the computer... hmm, something that'll take a little getting used to... I just hope I don't bore you to death... cuz now I've got your favorites to live up to. Well, I'll just entertain the best I can. Have fun with this blog, I hope to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog site looks great! This is a great way to keep in touch and show what yer up to. You can put photos in and around the text, and it can get kind of artsy that way. I can't wait to hear about your experiences, especially some of those bicycle tours you were talking about. We'll see if I get around to going touring too. I hope to hear more about doug too! Anywho...I need to start posting a daily blog. We'll see.

    ReplyDelete